How can I synchronise my website and cloud data with SaaS platforms, CMS, or relational databases?
MiragetConnector can help you to automatically sync and integrate data of varying formats between cloud apps and relational databases. Data are synchronized in near real time.
The tool’s user friendly visual interface allows you to easily configure your data synchronization, no coding or extensive technical knowledge required.
Cloud Data Sync Made Easy
Supported Cloud Data Targets
Supported Cloud Data Sources
What tool should I use to automatically synchronize my application and system data in near real time?
- You can use MiragetConnector. Please see the list of supported Source and Target systems.
Can I use MiragetConnector for a two-way (bidirectional) sync?
- MiragetConnector can only perform one-way sync, from your website to a cloud service (for the full list of supported targets check this page).
Are my data safe?
- Yes, data are encrypted with SSL in movement.
What if my source or target system or application is not available?
- We will automatically pick up from where we stopped once the system becomes available. No manual intervention required. The process is fully automated.
What if I require a custom solution?
- We value our customers and we want to ensure we can provide the best service. Please contact us with your requirements and we will happily discuss your specific needs.
- We welcome questions about our products and services. Please get in touch if you require more information by using our contact form here.
Still not sure or you have questions?
Would like to see some examples?
See our available plugins for Drupal, the free and open source content-management framework.
MiragetConnector is available as an extension for Joomla CMS so you can sync 300+ applications.
MiragetConnector for the open-source e-commerce platform can help you sync across 600+ apps.