Joomla: How to integrate FlexiContact with Microsoft AzureNovember 16, 2018
How to integrate FlexiContact with Microsoft Azure
To integrate your “FlexiContact” data captured in your Joomla website, with Microsoft Azure, do the following:
Download the extension “Miraget Connector” from the list of available Joomla extension, for this go to “Joomla Extensions” then search for “Miraget Connector”.
Install and activate the plugin.
Then follow the steps below :
- In the plugin configuration page, within source input type and select “FlexiContact” extension.
- Select the tables to sync.
- Select Microsoft Azure in System Target
- Fill all the input field with your Microsoft Azure credentials
- Click “Save all changes”.
Your feed will start working within a few hours in real time.
If you require a custom integration, please get in touch with us to discuss your mapping rules, so we can implement them and create a unique ingestion feed for your website.
With Miraget you can integrate Joomla with Microsoft Azure in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.