How to integrate ConvertKit with SplunkNovember 14, 2018
How to sync ConvertKit data with Splunk
To integrate your “ConvertKit” data with Splunk, do the following :
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to plugins then search for Miraget
Then follow the steps below :
- In the MiragetConnector admin panel, within data source input type and select “ConvertKit” plugin.
- Select the table to sync.
- Select Splunk as System Target
- Fill all the inputs fields with your Splunk credentials
- Click “Save all changes”.
Your feed will start working within a few hours in real time.