How to integrate ConvertKit with zoho API V2November 14, 2018
how to sync ConvertKit data with Zoho API V2
To integrate your “ConvertKit” data with Zoho API V2 do the following:
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to plugins then search for Miraget
Then follow the steps below :
- In the MiragetConnector admin panel, under data source input type and select “ConvertKit” plugin
- Select the table to sync
- Select Zoho in System Target
- In the API Version choose API v2
- Choose if you want to update CRM or not (yes will update if the data existing in your target, no will insert only)
- Fill all the input field with your Zoho API v2 OAuth credentials
- Choose Data Center
- Click “Save all changes”.
Your feed will start working within a few hours in real time.