How to integrate ConvertKit with zohoNovember 14, 2018
how to sync ConvertKit data with Zoho API v1
To integrate your “ConvertKit” data with Zoho Solutions, do the following:
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to plugins then search for Miraget
Then follow the steps below :
- In the MiragetConnector admin panel, within data source input type and select “ConvertKit” plugin
- Select the table to sync.
- Select Zoho in System Target
- in the API Version choose API v1
- Choose if you want to update CRM or not (yes will update if the data existing in your target, no will insert only)
- Enter your Zoho API v1 token, see how to get zoho api v1 token
- Click “Save all changes”.
Your feed will start working within a few hours in real time.