WordPress: How to integrate CRM WordPress Leads with MarketoNovember 22, 2018
How to integrate CRM WordPress Leads with Marketo:
Miraget offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate WordPress and Marketo with no coding
To integrate your “CRM WordPress Leads“ data captured in your WordPress website, with Marketo, do the following:
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to plugins then search for Miraget
Then follow the steps below :
- In the MiragetConnector admin panel, within data source input type and select “CRM WordPress Leads” plugin.
- Select the tables to sync.
- Select Marketo as System Target
- Fill all the inputs fields with your Marketo credentials
- Click “Save all changes”.
Your feed will start working within a few hours in real time.
If you require a custom integration, please get in touch with us to discuss your mapping rules, so we can implement them and create a unique ingestion feed for your website.
With Miraget you can integrate WordPress with Marketo in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.
Let’s get you started