Joomla: How to integrate Hika Shop SalesForce Basic ConnectionNovember 19, 2018
How to integrate Hika Shop with SalesForce
Miraget offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate Joomla and SalesForce Basic Connection with no coding.
To integrate your “Hika Shop” data captured in your Joomla website, with SalesForce Basic Connection, do the following:
Download the extension “Miraget Connector” from the list of available Joomla extension, for this go to “Joomla Extensions” then search for “Miraget Connector”.
Install and activate the plugin.
Then follow the steps below :
- In the plugin configuration page, within source input type and select “Hika Shop” extension.
- Select the tables to Sync.
- Select Salesforce basic Connection as System Target
- Fill all the inputs fields with your Salesforce basic Connection credentials
- Click “Save all changes”.
Your feed will start working within few minutes in real time.
If you require a custom integration, please get in touch with us to discuss your mapping rules, so we can implement them and create a unique ingestion feed for your website.
With Miraget you can integrate Joomla with SalesForce in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.
Let’s get you started