WordPress: How to integrate Miraget Leads with SurveymonkeyNovember 21, 2018
How to integrate Miraget Leads with SurveyMonkey
Miraget offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate WordPress and SurveyMonkey with no coding.
To integrate your “Miraget Leads” data captured in your WordPress website, with SurveyMonkey, do the following:
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to plugins then search for Miraget
Then follow the steps below :
- In the MiragetConnector admin panel, within data source input type and select “LeadsGen” plugin.
- Select the table to sync.
- Select SurveyMonkey as System Target
- Fill all the inputs fields with your SurveyMonkey credentials
- Click “Save all changes”.
Your feed will start working within few minutes in real time.
If you require a custom integration, please get in touch with us to discuss your mapping rules, so we can implement them and create a unique ingestion feed for your website.
With Miraget you can integrate WordPress with SurveyMonkey in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.
Let’s get you started