Joomla: How to integrate Phoca Cart with zoho API V2November 18, 2018
How to integrate Phoca Cart with Zoho API V2
Miraget offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate Joomla and Zoho API V2 with no coding.
To integrate your “Phoca Cart” data captured in your Joomla website, with Zoho API V2, do the following:
Download the extension “Miraget Connector” from the list of available Joomla extension, for this go to “Joomla Extensions” then search for “Miraget Connector”.
Install and activate the plugin
Then follow the steps below :
- In the plugin configuration page, within source input type and select “Phoca Cart” extension
- Select the tables to sync.
- Select Zoho in System Target
- Choose if you want to update CRM or not (yes will update if the data existing in your target, no will insert only)
- Fill all the input field with your Zoho API v2 credentials
- Choose Data Center
- Click “Save”.
Your feed will start working within few hours in real time.
If you require a custom integration, please get in touch with us to discuss your mapping rules, so we can implement them and create a unique ingestion feed for your website.
With Miraget you can integrate Joomla with zoho API V2 in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.
Let’s get you started