How to integrate WP Statistics with SplunkNovember 13, 2018
How to sync WP Statistics data with Splunk
To integrate your “WP Statistics” data with Splunk, do the following :
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to plugins then search for Miraget
Then follow the steps below :
- In the MiragetConnector admin panel, within data source input type and select “WP Statistics” plugin.
- Select the table to sync.
- Select Splunk as System Target
- Fill all the inputs fields with your Splunk credentials
- Click “Save all changes”.
Your feed will start working within a few hours in real time.