How to integrate Page Visit Counter with Amazon MysqlNovember 13, 2018
how to sync Page Visit Counter data with amazon mysql
To integrate your “Page Visit Counter” data with Amazon Mysql, do the following:
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to plugins then search for Miraget
Then follow the steps below :
- In the MiragetConnector admin panel, within data source input type and select “Page Visit Counter” plugin.
- Select the table to Sync.
- Select Amazon Mysql in System Target
- Fill all the input field with your Amazon Mysql credentials
- Click “Save all changes”.
Your feed will start working within a few hours in real time.