Joomla How to integrate DJ-Messages with SnowflakeJanuary 06, 2019
Joomla is a free and open-source content management system based on PHP and MySQL
Snowflake is the only data warehouse built for the cloud for all your data & all your users.
Miraget offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate Joomla and Snowflake with no coding.
To integrate your “DJ-Messages” data captured in your Joomla website, with Snowflake, do the following:
Download the plugin Joomla Miraget Connector from the list of available Extends or modules, for this go to Joomla Extends or modules then search for Miraget Connector
Install and activate the plugin and click on Configure .
Then follow the steps below :
- In the Specific Settings Box, within source input type and select “DJ-Messages” extends or plugin.
- Select the tables to sync.
- Select Snowflake in System Target
- Fill all the input field with your Snowflake credentials
- Click to submit form
Your feed will start working within few minutes in real time.
If you require a custom integration, please get in touch with us to discuss your mapping rules, so we can implement them and create a unique ingestion feed for your website.
With Miraget you can integrate Joomla with Snowflake in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.
Let’s get you started
- Minelead.io : Perfect Email Finder February 1, 2021
- Announcement – MiragetConnector February 1, 2020
- Un guide simple de génération de prospects B2B November 29, 2019
- MiragetConnector – NetSuite Configuration September 23, 2019
- Génération de prospects B2B: Le guide complet September 12, 2019