Joomla: How to integrate Form Maker with zohoNovember 23, 2018
How to integrate Form Maker with Zoho
Miraget offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate Joomla and Zoho with no coding.
To integrate your “Form Maker” data captured in your Joomla website, with Zoho API V1, do the following:
Download the extension “Miraget Connector” from the list of available Joomla extensions, for this go to “Joomla Extensions” then search for “Miraget Connector”.
Install and activate the plugin.
Then follow the steps below :
- In the plugin configuration page, within source input type and select “Form Maker” extension.
- Select the tables to sync.
- Select Zoho V1 in Target system.
- Choose if you want to update CRM or not (yes will update if the data existing in your target, no will insert only)
- Enter your Zoho API v1 token, see how to get zoho api v1 token
- Click “Save”.
Your feed will start working within few minutes in real time.
If you require a custom integration, please get in touch with us to discuss your mapping rules, so we can implement them and create a unique ingestion feed for your website.
With Miraget you can integrate Joomla with zoho API V1 in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.
Let’s get you started