Miraget operates a lead generation platform, which we make available as a service using a web application platform at http://leads.miraget.com (the “Service”), including the other websites under the miraget.com domain (collectively, the “Sites”) and as a product using a plugin (the “Service”, “MiragetLeads”). Miraget also operates a cloud data synchronisation service, which we make available as a product using a plugin (the “Service”, “MiragetConnector”).
This Policy applies to both, our Sites and our Service. Terms used in this Policy have the same meaning as in our Terms of Service, unless otherwise defined in this Policy. Please read this Policy to learn more about the ways in which Miraget protects the privacy of all the users (“User” or “Users”) of the Sites and the Service.
Miraget is the data controller of the Personal Information we hold about you.
Personal Information We Collect
1.1. Essential Account Data
We receive Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us as part of creating an account, including at least:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
These data are processed in order to provide you with the Service and secure access to your account.
If you choose not to provide Essential Account Data, we may not be able to provide the Service to you or respond to your other requests.
1.2. Contact Information
We may collect contact information for both present and prospective customers including name, address, phone number, title and company name, from various sources, including offline marketing activities.
We process this information for marketing purposes and to provide support to present and prospective customers.
1.3. Billing Information
All primary payment data is collected and retained by our subprocessors for this information, PayPal, Inc. and Stripe, Inc. We retain only the record of invoice number, customer name, website, and the billing address.
Billing information and payment records are processed in order to provide Service to our paid customers and to comply with legal and contractual requirements.
1.4. Connection Data
If you access our Sites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in or connect an application to the Service, that third party you connected with may pass certain information about your use of its service to the Service. This information could include, but is not limited to, the username associated with your account, an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that third-party service.
Connection Data is processed in order to provide application connectivity, which is part of the Service.
1.5. Online Form, Email and Chat Data
When you fill out an online form, or engage in email or online chat communications with us, you may voluntarily supply us contact and other information and we may also retain a record of any communications with you or activities you perform.
Data from these sources is processed in order to supply you with information that you request from us, and may be used for direct marketing and analytic purposes.
1.6. Information We Receive From Third Party Sources
Some third parties provide us with Personal Information about you, such as the following:
- Account information for third party services: If you interact with a third party service when using our Service, such as if you share content from our Service through a third party social media service, the third party service will send us information about you, such as information from your public profile, if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third party service.
We may also receive information associated with your use of the website from third-party software:
- Augmented tracking data: If you visit our Sites and your email or other identifying data is known from interactions with our own Sites or with other websites, then our third-party service providers may supply additional information to us, associated with your website usage history. This information could include your name, social media user id(s) and profiles, if known and publicly available.
We process this information in order to better understand our Users and improve our Service, and may use it for direct marketing purposes.
1.7. Information We Automatically Collect When You Use Our Service
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Miraget may use Personal Information provided to operate, improve upon, and personalize the Service, for billing identification and authentication, to contact and communicate with you about the Service and your use of the Service, to support use of the Service, to send marketing materials (subject to your opt-out option), for research purposes, and to generally improve the content and functionality of the Service. We may also combine your Personal Information with third-party analytics information to build a broader profile of our Users so that we can serve you better and provide custom, personalized content and information. Additionally, we may use the Personal Information we collect for identification and authentication and fraud prevention, to analyse Sites usage and improve the Service, for internal market research, troubleshooting problems, to enforce our Terms of Service, and as otherwise set forth in this Policy. Note that we will never email you to ask for your account information; if you receive such an email, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miraget may use your cell phone number to call or text you in order to provide the Service. If you would like more information about our policy, or to opt out, please review our Terms of Service.
We use financial information solely as authorized by you in accordance with the Service, in order to process your payments.
2.1. Third-Party Processors
Miraget shares Personal Information with its third party service providers (such as its credit card processors and hosting partners) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other services we use to operate the Service and maintain a high quality user experience.
We use third party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, and other information that assists us in improving the Service.
Miraget may store Personal Information in third-party marketing, CRM and mail-management software, in order to facilitate interactions with Users.
The list of currently used sub-processors:
|Amazon Web Services||Cloud infrastructure||United States||https://aws.amazon.com/|
|PayPal||Payment Processing||United States||http://www.avangate.com/|
|Stripe||Payment Processing||United States||https://www.sendinblue.com/|
In all situations where Miraget discloses Personal Information to third parties acting as service providers or “agents” on behalf of Miraget, Miraget will require the recipient to protect and only use Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. We do not permit our service providers to use the Personal Information we share for their marketing purposes.
2.2. Analytics and Logs
We may collect and use the analytic information from our own systems and from third parties together with your Personal Information to build a broader profile of our individual Users so that we can serve you better.
Miraget gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes internet protocol addresses as well as browser, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, search terms, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. Occasionally, we may collect Personal Information to information gathered in our log files, as necessary to improve the Service for individual customers. Otherwise, we generally use this information as we would any Usage Data, to analyze trends, administer and maintain the Service, or track usage of various features within the Service.
2.3. Other Information Sharing
In addition to the purposes described above, we disclose Personal Information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, on legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share such information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations or our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law. We may share information, including Personal Information with any member of Miraget which includes any entity that controls, is controlled by, or under common control with Miraget.
Storing and Transferring Your Personal Information
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. All personal information we collect will be stored on our secure servers. All electronic transactions entered into via our Sites and the Service will be protected by SSL encryption technology. We will never send you unsolicited emails or contact you by phone requesting your account ID, password, credit or debit card information or national identification numbers.
The Service is hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”) through Miraget and its service providers, and if you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Service, you acknowledge that any Personal Information about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize Miraget to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries. You hereby consent to the transfer of your data to the U.S. pursuant to (i) a data processing agreement incorporating standard data protection clauses promulgated by the EC, a copy of which can be obtained at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32010D0087, (ii) binding corporate rules for data protection that align with the GDPR’s requirements, or (iii) adherence to an industry- or technology-specific approved code of conduct blessed by the EC.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
4.1. What are Cookies
Cookies are pieces of code that allow for personalisation of our Sites experience by saving your information such as user ID and other preferences. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes.
4.2. Cookies we Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- First-Party Cookies. We utilize session cookies, which allow us to uniquely identify your browser while you are logged in and to process your online transactions. Session cookies disappear from your computer when the web browser is closed or computer is turned off. Session cookies are required for site operation. We also utilize persistent cookies to make it easier to log into and use the Service. Persistent cookies remain on computers after the web browser is closed or the computer is turned off.
- Third Party Cookies. These cookies provide information that is used to the help us understand how our Sites are being used, to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and to help customize the Sites for you. Information gathered from third-party cookies and from your browser can include:
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Web browser information
- Hardware and software information
- Page view statistics
- Browsing history
- Usage information
- Location information
- Time of access
4.3. Managing Cookies
If you only want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn such cookies off by visiting the following links (please bear in mind that there are many more companies listed on these websites than those that drop cookies via our Sites):
- Your Online Choices http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- Digital Advertising Alliance http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Service and the Sites contain links to websites and applications other than the Sites and the Service, including websites and applications operated by affiliates and other third parties. Please be aware that we do not determine and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of websites and applications operated by third parties. Your browsing and interaction on any third party website or service, including those that have links on our Sites, are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Service or the Sites, and read the privacy statements of third party websites and applications linked to the Sites or Service. Miraget does not endorse and is not responsible for the practices of third parties or their websites or applications. In addition, you agree that we are not responsible for and we do not control any third parties that you authorize to access your User content. If you are using a third party website or service and you allow such a third party access to your User content, you do so at your own risk. This Policy applies only to information collected by the Service.
Your Rights in Respect of Your Personal Information
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information, including those set forth below. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Information, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Information we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Information. You can also access certain of your Personal Information by accessing your account settings or contacting us at email@example.com.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly by accessing your account settings or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Information from our systems.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Information, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Information in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Information for certain purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Information.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about Company’s practices with respect to your Personal Information with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
Miraget will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our customers or collect directly from our customers for as long as needed to provide Service to our customers, subject to our compliance with this Policy. We may further retain and use this Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate accounting, financial and other operational records, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We have established internal policies for the deletion of data from customer accounts following termination of a customer’s subscription to the Service.
Our Policy Towards Children
Miraget does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce our Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information on our Service without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Miraget through our Service, please contact us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information from our databases.
Changes to This Policy