MiragetConnector supports “User Credentials” authentication mechanism. The integration developer can provide the credentials for authentication.
- Select an activity from the NetSuite folder of the Activities tab.
- Drag the activity onto the orchestration.The Summary panel is displayed along with a Checklist that lists the tasks that must be performed to configure the activity.
- Click the Endpoint task from the Checklist and choose one of the following options:
- Browse – To select an existing endpoint from the project.
- New – To create a new endpoint.
- Edit – To edit an existing endpoint.
Note Edits are global, not local. Editing an endpoint affects all orchestrations that use that endpoint in the Project.
|Email Address||E-mail address used to login to NetSuite|
|Password||Password for E-mail address|
|Account Number||Account number associated with E-mail address|
|Application Id||The application id of the integration created in the NetSuite UI.|
The email and password used to login to your NetSuite account.
In connecting properly to NetSuite, MiragetConnector needs to know the Account ID and User Role ID.
- Go to Setup -> Integration -> Web Services Preferences
- Copy the Account ID
- Select the username from the drop-down list in the lower region of the screen.
- Select the corresponding Role associated with the user account.
- Copy the ID – this is the Role’s ID.
NetSuite’s Application ID is now required for authenticating to NetSuite API. Only one Application ID is needed and can be used inside multiple Sync Profiles.
If you happen to encounter NetSuite’s Application ID Error, it simply means your Sync Profile does not specify Application ID to be used.
Please do the following steps to create an Application ID and use it in your Sync Profile:
- Login to NetSuite
- Go to menu Setup > Integrations > Manage Integrations
- Click the New button
- Set the name to “SyncApps Integration.” Please make sure to tick the User Credentials checkbox.
5. Tap the Save button. The Application ID will be displayed on the screen, and you can copy and paste the text to your Sync Profile configuration.
6. Copy the Application ID into your NetSuite integration configuration, and click save.
You’re all done now.
Record types in NetSuite
NetSuite organizes records (e.g. customer, vendor, inventory item, service resale item) by record types, which are categories that groups records together. The following list of record types displays the records each record type supports.
Group (Entity Group)
Project Type (Job Type)
Project Status (Job Status)
Campaign Search Engine
Intercompany Journal Entry
Time Bill (Track Time)
Support Case Status
Support Case Type
Support Case Origin
Support Case Issue
Support Case Priority
|Items||Assembly Item (BOM Item)|
Serialized Assembly Item
Serialized Inventory Item
Lot Numbered Assembly Item
Lot Numbered Inventory Item
Noninventory Purchase Item
Noninventory Resale Item
Other Charge Resale Item
Other Charge Purchase Item
Service Resale Item
Service Purchase Item
Service Sale Item
Other Charge Sale Item
Gift Certificate Item
Sales Tax Item
Custom Record Custom Field
Custom Record Type
CRM Custom Field
Entity Custom Field
Item Custom Field
Item Option Custom Field
Other Custom Field
Transaction Body Custom Field
Transaction Column Custom Field