WordPress: How to integrate 404 Page by SeedProd with Amazon AuroraDecember 03, 2018
Miraget offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate WordPress and Amazon Aurora with no coding.
To integrate your “404 Page by SeedProd” data captured in your WordPress website, with Amazon Aurora, do the following:
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to WordPress plugins then search for Miraget Connector
Install and activate the plugin.
Then follow the steps below :
- In the plugin configuration page, within source input type and select “404 Page by SeedProd” extension.
- Select the tables to sync.
- Select Amazon Aurora in System Target
- Fill all the input field with your Amazon Aurora credentials
- Click “Save All Changes”.
Your feed will start working within few minutes in real time.
With Miraget you can integrate WordPress with Amazon Aurora in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.
Let’s get you started