WordPress: How to integrate RFQ-ToolKit for WooCommerce with zoho v1December 03, 2018
Miraget offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate WordPress and zoho v1 with no coding.
To integrate your “RFQ-ToolKit for WooCommerce” data captured in your WordPress website, with zoho v1, do the following:
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to WordPress plugins then search for Miraget Connector
Install and activate the plugin.
Then follow the steps below :
- In the plugin configuration page, within source input type and select “RFQ-ToolKit for WooCommerce” extension.
- Select the tables to sync.
- Select zoho v1 in System Target
- Fill all the input field with your zoho v1 credentials
- Click “Save All Changes”.
Your feed will start working within few minutes in real time.
With Miraget you can integrate WordPress with zoho v1 in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.
Let’s get you started