WordPress: How to integrate Track, Analyze & Optimize by WP Tao with Amazon MysqlDecember 03, 2018
Miraget offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate WordPress and Amazon Mysql with no coding.
To integrate your “Track, Analyze & Optimize by WP Tao” data captured in your WordPress website, with Amazon Mysql, do the following:
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to WordPress plugins then search for Miraget Connector
Install and activate the plugin.
Then follow the steps below :
- In the plugin configuration page, within source input type and select “Track, Analyze & Optimize by WP Tao” extension.
- Select the tables to sync.
- Select Amazon Mysql in System Target
- Fill all the input field with your Amazon Mysql credentials
- Click “Save All Changes”.
Your feed will start working within few minutes in real time.
If you require a custom integration, please get in touch with us to discuss your mapping rules, so we can implement them and create a unique ingestion feed for your website.
With Miraget you can integrate WordPress with Amazon Mysql in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.
Let’s get you started