WordPress: How to integrate Yeloni Exit Popup with SplunkDecember 03, 2018
Miraget offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate WordPress and Splunk with no coding.
To integrate your “Yeloni Exit Popup” data captured in your WordPress website, with Splunk, do the following:
Download the plugin Miraget Connector from the list of available plugins, for this go to WordPress plugins then search for Miraget Connector
Install and activate the plugin.
Then follow the steps below :
- In the plugin configuration page, within source input type and select “Yeloni Exit Popup” extension.
- Select the tables to sync.
- Select Splunk in System Target
- Fill all the input field with your Splunk credentials
- Click “Save All Changes”.
Your feed will start working within few minutes in real time.
If you require a custom integration, please get in touch with us to discuss your mapping rules, so we can implement them and create a unique ingestion feed for your website.
With Miraget you can integrate WordPress with Splunk in a number of ways. If you need to load data in one direction, you can use Miraget plugin. For loading data in both directions, Miraget offers powerful data synchronization services.